I will also be starting back to work teaching on the 19th so I will be meeting new students and reconnecting with old friends as well. I hope that God will provide me with a renewed spirit to accomplish my goals of helping as many people as I can in the coming year achieve their goals and dreams.
My challenge to you is to vow to try at least one thing new this year. Fear is only fear if you allow it to be. So face your fears head on and do that one thing you have always wanted to try.
May 2010 be full of all you desire and wish for.
--------------
Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.
-- William James
granny
No comments:
Post a Comment