Thank a soldier and their families! Let us never forget!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting Ready For The New Year

Good morning. Well, I am back home from my extended stay in California with the grand babies. What a wonderful time I had. It amazes me how quickly the little ones grow. It's like watching a flower bloom in spring. One day they are crawling and it seems like the next they are walking.


Maddy will soon be 9 months old and is standing, pulling up, and almost walking. Little Jack isn't so little any more and is talking in full sentences. He is also a tribute to the tag "terrible two's". LOL He is such a smart and awesome little boy.

If things go according to plan my daughter and the kids will be moving back to Alabama around March or April for a year, while daddy goes on a year's tour, which means grandma will be getting to see a lot more of them. So I am anticipating a grand 2010!

I am staying busy as a bug with my new online business and in January F2K (my writing class) will be starting up again and I will also be returning to work teaching. So I will be running full steam ahead trying to out run old age. I figure if I stay busy enough perhaps it can't catch me.

I hope each one of you had an awesome and wonderful Christmas and that the New Year will prove to be awesome for you as well
_________________
All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within.
-- Horace Friess

________________


Have a blessed and safe New Year.
Granny

2 comments:

joni said...

wow! They are getting so big! And why is your daughter moving back to Alabama and not there with you? Aren't you in Georgia?
At least she isn't going across the country and you will be close by for them!
AWESOME!

Be well,
joni

Unknown said...

joni, John's parents have a much bigger place and Melanie has an opportunity to get a job at Maxwell. Hey, a 4 hour drive is nothing compared to flying 3000 miles around the country, so I 'm looking forward to having them close by.

{{hugs}}
granny

Notice - All contents, pictures and writing are the sole property of the author. Please do not use without the authors consent. Your comments and thoughts are encouraged and appreciated.
(c) Debbie Seko


Visit My YouTube Channel

Come be my Friend at Peoplestring.
It's Free