Well it looks like it's going to be a busy and interesting January. Tomorrow starts another session of the 7 week free writing course where I am a mentor. I will also begin teaching my LIR classes this month. Lesson plans to prepare for both not to mention the numerous training webinar's I have scheduled for my network marketing venture. If keeping your mind active keeps Alzheimer at bay then I guess I'm safe for now.
I'm excited to start back with my writing class and of course I love my job teaching the Learning In Retirement Group. My need to get organized is more important now than ever. Therefore, my new years resolution is to come up with a daily plan of action and stick to it, as much as possible anyway.
Well it's almost midnight and my eyes are getting tired so I will bid you all a good night. I wish you much success, happiness, and laughter in the year ahead.
Oh, and I got a new Wii Fitness for Christmas so I can try to squeeze in a little exercise to keep the cobwebs cleared out of the old brain, while hopefully giving the old saggy bottom a lift as well.
________________
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
Granny
No comments:
Post a Comment