Thank a soldier and their families! Let us never forget!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Doubting Thomas

Hello everyone. I hope you are having an awesome week. I just got off my weekly webinar, checked my PayPal account, and I'm pumped and excited.  Being from the  "old school" I have always been a bit leery of the actuality that you could sit at your computer, in the comfort of your home, in your PJ's, with a cup of coffee and make money.  Granny has been burnt a few times over the years and so I've become a bit cautious, which unfortunately in this day and time we have to be, not only in cyberspace but in the real world as well. There are indeed a lot of scams and a hoard of folks roaming about who will gladly take advantage of you.


With that said, what I am discovering is that, although there are scam artist who prey on our vulnerabilities, there are also those who scream scam, scam, scam, when in fact, it's not a scam at all. In actuality they shout scam because they failed to succeed, not because the opportunity is truly a scam, but because they sat back on their laurels rubbing their hands together waiting to get rich. Then instead of admitting this to themselves or others they just run around cyberspace screaming scam.

There are some truly honest and good opportunities to make extra cash working online in social marketing. I know because I'm doing it!  However, like any JOB it takes a little effort on your part.  So, the next time you hear scam, or dismiss an opportunity because of something someone said, take a moment and consider the person.  Is the opportunity really a scam or did the person just not put forth the effort to make the opportunity profitable for them and thereby they feel they were scammed and they want you to think it too.

Well, that's my tidbit of advice for all you wonderful folks today. May you be all you can in 2010 and may all your dreams come true.
People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Granny
I share my thoughts through my ramblings only because I care.



No comments:

Notice - All contents, pictures and writing are the sole property of the author. Please do not use without the authors consent. Your comments and thoughts are encouraged and appreciated.
(c) Debbie Seko


Visit My YouTube Channel

Come be my Friend at Peoplestring.
It's Free