People please pull your pants up! How would you like it if all us older folks went around town with our granny panties showing and our pants hanging down around our lower region? Not a pretty image I assure you. Suppose you went to church and saw your pastor dressed in the same fashion, or your school teacher, or lawyer, or parents. You would most likely find it disgusting and degrading. Well news flash ! We don’t want to see your undies, either. If you’re that proud of them show them off to your wife, girlfriend, or significant other, but please pull up your pants in public. It’s disgusting and it certainly doesn’t do anything for your sex appeal I don’t care how young or old you are.
Pants come in different sizes for a reason. Do us all a favor and buy the size that fits YOU! It’s not a cool fad, it’s not a fashion statement, and it is certainly not a way to impress anybody, to walk around holding on to your pants to keep them from falling around your ankles. If you believe that wearing your pants on your hips with your underwear showings is a statement to indication who you are then what you are portraying is that you are a careless, disrespectful, lazy, self-centered thug with no concern, respect or thought for other citizens.
It’s not cute, it’s not daring, and it doesn’t make you a unique individual. It simply shows your lack of self-respect!
If you don’t care what other people think that’s fine, but the least you could do is respect yourself enough and not run around in public with your underwear showing.
Pull’em up. PLEASE!
PS: Parents you could help by not allowing your kids to purchase clothes that are three sizes to big! Do your part and refuse to pay for clothes that don't fit your child.


GROSS!
5 comments:
At first I thought that this was an ethnic statement (not one that I'd be proud to be speaking for MY heritage) but then I see this laziness crossing the ethnicity divides and uniting young people in their drug induced society.
I think when we can control what people wear, we border on taking away a Freedom of Rights, and no one will have THAT happen in America.
Girls bare their breast, navels,thongs or whatever they can to show off their bodies to say "Hey take me and rape me!" I wonder what these generational gappers are trying to proclaim with their booties showing?
"Hey look at me, I'm lazy and stupid!"
This is just something that no one has control over. A sad day for sure!
Joni
Joni - this is not just a racial fad it crosses all groups for sure. I am not advocating doing away with our rights, but I feel that a little responsiblitiy goes with the Freedom of Rights that we have.
I'm not saying we should dictate WHAT they wear but if kids today are allowed to do and dress any way the wish regardless of if it steps on anybody elses rights what are we teaching them?
Don't I have the right not to have to look at their underdrawers? **smiles**
Oh, yeah I forgot - I guess I could just turn my head, but oops there's another one. Guess I could try walking through Wal-mart with my eyes closed. [LOL]
Thanks for dropping in.
granny :-D
Kids? Heck, I stopped for coffee last March at one of those trailer businesses that you ease your car up to a window to order. There was a fine looking man inside, with a terrific smile who took my order.
As he turned around to make the coffee, I got a load of naked butt in my eye, not to mention about five inches of crack.
Sure took the edge off my enthusiasm for coffee there. I mean, the guy was at least thirty.
Ugh. If you go around with your butt hanging out for the world to see, don't be surprised if someone shoves a piece of mail in the slot by mistake.
Ravenne.
Kids? Heck, I stopped for coffee last March at one of those trailer businesses that you ease your car up to a window to order. There was a fine looking man inside, with a terrific smile who took my order.
As he turned around to make the coffee, I got a load of naked butt in my eye, not to mention about five inches of crack.
Sure took the edge off my enthusiasm for coffee there. I mean, the guy was at least thirty.
Ugh. If you go around with your butt hanging out for the world to see, don't be surprised if someone shoves a piece of mail in the slot by mistake.
Ravenne.
Ravenne, thanks for dropping by. It sure seems it runs across a wide spectrum of ages.
:-D
granny
Post a Comment