The ponderings and ramblings of a Baby Boomer.
WOW! AWESOME! Alleluia! AMEN!I could listen to this over and over again. (I probably will.)Who sang it? I'm telling ya it sounded like Elvis.Thanks for messing up my make-up!;-) going to refresh. THANK YOU for sharing!God Bless!joni
I think it's Elvis. I just put it on and let run in the background, over and over.Smiles,granny
The ONE who loves you sent you this via the 'the one who loves you'. God works in mysterious ways to remind us that HE'S always there...in ALL ways.Thanks for sharing the reminder. Sometimes I forget that HE doesn't have an OFF switch, even if I do.John
:smiles:That's when He holds us, so we can rest.granny
Post a Comment
My YouTubes
4 comments:
WOW! AWESOME! Alleluia! AMEN!
I could listen to this over and over again. (I probably will.)
Who sang it? I'm telling ya it sounded like Elvis.
Thanks for messing up my make-up!;-)
going to refresh.
THANK YOU for sharing!
God Bless!
joni
I think it's Elvis. I just put it on and let run in the background, over and over.
Smiles,
granny
The ONE who loves you sent you this via the 'the one who loves you'. God works in mysterious ways to remind us that HE'S always there...in ALL ways.
Thanks for sharing the reminder. Sometimes I forget that HE doesn't have an OFF switch, even if I do.
John
:smiles:
That's when He holds us, so we can rest.
granny
Post a Comment