Thank a soldier and their families! Let us never forget!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


For those who are fortunate enough to still have your fathers with you may your day be a special one. For those who will spend this day as a day of remembrance, may your memories be good ones, filled with special moments.


A fathers love is priceless. - D.A. Seko

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. ~Johann Schiller

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. ~Author Unknown

It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.

~ Anne Sexton

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

- Bartrand Hubbard

No comments:

Notice - All contents, pictures and writing are the sole property of the author. Please do not use without the authors consent. Your comments and thoughts are encouraged and appreciated.
(c) Debbie Seko


Visit My YouTube Channel

Come be my Friend at Peoplestring.
It's Free