
In the past month, I have been from California, to Maryland, to Virginia, and back to Georgia. I’m a bit jet lagged and road weary, but full of thankfulness to God for making my journey a safe one. I have been so busy spending time with loved ones that I haven’t had a moment to write. As a writer, that has been a bit frustrating, but the experience and sights will prove to be useful over the next few months as I dive into what I hope to be a writing frenzy.
Most of my concentration for the month of May will be working on PrinoWrimo to help me get my romance novel back on the front burner. Of course, I will continue to write and work on my WVU (Writers University Village) classes.
For June my goal will be to continue working/editing my romance novel take a few more courses at WVU and begin working on my student manuals for the fall semester.
Therefore, barring any unforeseen disasters or family issues writing will be my primary focus for the next couple of months.
Of course, I will try to continue making post here and sharing stories and updates about my precious grandchildren, along with what I hope to be inspirational and thought provoking post for my readers.
Time is a precious commodity that is never a waste when you are doing what you love, working toward your dreams, or sharing precious moments with loved one. In my humble opinion, time doesn’t have to equal money. Although, I certainly would not reject it should I be fortunate enough to gain any monetary value for my writing efforts.
:-)
We know not, how many days we have left upon this earth, so make each moment count for something. May your day be a blessed one.
granny
No comments:
Post a Comment