Thank a soldier and their families! Let us never forget!

Monday, November 10, 2008

In The Spirt of The Season



Early Morning

I listen to the wind rustle the trees,
enjoying the feel of the light morning breeze.
I listen to the birds sing their beautiful songs,
enjoying this moment just before dawn.

I listen to all of nature's sweet sounds,
a more peaceful time cannot be found.

This is the way God meant it to be,
He created it all for you and for me.

I listen as the people begin to awake,
my solitude is gone as a new day breaks.
Tomorrow will be another day,
I'll begin it again in the very same way.

(c) 1991 ~Deborah As. Seko

No comments:

Notice - All contents, pictures and writing are the sole property of the author. Please do not use without the authors consent. Your comments and thoughts are encouraged and appreciated.
(c) Debbie Seko


Visit My YouTube Channel

Come be my Friend at Peoplestring.
It's Free